2022.05.12_“Submission Dates” to Replace “Spec Dates” (and Product / Project Status)
After surveying the vast majority of our subscribers, we’ve decided to refined this feature, starting with the new name. The “Submission Dates” feature lets you:
- create new submission dates
- reduce the risk of creating duplicate submission dates by accident
- assign submission dates in bulk to products in your project
- assign submission dates to a specific product in your project (one at at time)
- remove submission dates that are no longer needed (inside individual Spec Submission Dates button)
You can access this feature by mousing-over the Submission Dates button in the Action Bar at the top of the Project. You’ll also find it inside each spec’s Edit Spec page at the top right (with the same icon).
Please note that as part of this update, the Project Status feature will be discontinued and the new workflow will be to bulk assign Submission Dates.